McCallum Group Gets Results
If you want to create change, you’ll want to hire a legislative advocate who has a track record of proven results. Here are just a few highlights of McCallum Group, Inc’s accomplishments:
- The largest dollar increase in community college funding in the community college system’s history.
- The restoration of over $46 million in funding for California Community Colleges that had been vetoed by then-Governor Davis.
- Preserved funding levels for community colleges during times of state budget downturns.
- California educators now enjoy fair access to TIIA-CREF, a $380 billion financial services group, via an award-winning, state-sponsored California State Teachers’ Retirement System website offering a side-by-side comparison of all 403b providers.
- Children with severe allergies can now carry their EpiPens to school, and in the event of a severe allergic reaction, self-administer a life-saving injection of epinephrine.
- At-risk high school dropouts now have access to an empowering program that facilitates earning a high school diploma and college credit in a supportive environment.
- Thanks to a partnership between the local transit districts, two Community College Districts and support from the Air Quality Management District, students now have greater access to college via reduced-cost public transportation, and neighbors of the college benefit from less traffic and better parking condition. The environment will be greener too, due to reduced automobile emissions.