Our in-house lobbying team along with our more than 80 consultants at Collaborative Brain Trust offers full-service lobbying and consulting to meet your strategic goals. We ensure that you stand out among competing interests seeking to influence policy, politics and the allocation of resources by helping you:
- Develop and articulate your legislative priorities.
- Nurture long-term relationships with the many Executive Branch agencies of state government.
- Provide sought-after expert analysis for legislative, committee and executive staff.
- Influence policy positions and build coalitions among stakeholders.
- Change laws and regulations to adapt to your process.
- Protect your resources when threatened by proposed policy changes.
- Mitigate the impact of painful budget cuts.
Highly respected, responsive and creative, we navigate the ambiguous, complex landscape on your behalf.
Find out what we can do for you.
Check out MVLM Advocacy and Collaborative Brain Trust as well.
"Patrick McCallum is truly a visionary in the community colleges upon whom I've consistently relied for the past 30 years whether I was a college President, Legislator, or State Chancellor"
- Jack Scott
Former Legislator and State Chancellor
"As Speaker, when it came to higher education, I found Patrick to be an effective lobbyist with a keen understanding of the issues he advocates and the political environment in which they unfold. This gives him a unique ability to get results for his clients."
- Fabian Nuņez
Former Speaker of the Assembly
"I've known Patrick for 22 years working both with him as a Legislator and a consultant. He understands policy and politics and crafts creative solutions on very difficult issues for his clients. Patrick and the McCallum Group are one of the "best in breed" in Sacramento."
- Jim Brulte
Former Republican Leader
1130 K Street, Suite 101, Sacramento CA 95814 - (916) 446-5058 - ©McCallum Group, Inc. 2014